Zinn

[/quote]

Presumably, during the period that you owned and rode a Zinn you didn't enjoy it?[/quote]

Rodney wouldnt know the difference between a good ride and a bad one, he would have too look it up on the internet.

Harsh but true.

Keyboard Warrior.[/quote]

I'm sorry Sinnerman, I've been biting my tongue for a while now, but you may be a lovely person in, er person, but in many of your posts you come across as a condescending plonker.

Harsh, but true.

*edit* I'm sorry mods if this is out of order. But I feel it needed saying.[/quote]

PMSL............."c'est la vie"

ajantom":28i42yig said:
lrh":28i42yig said:
Oh my God...

<Insert 10 pages of cynical price hyping and inevitable post-purchase car crash>

Getting my goading in early, though it's far too easy these days :mrgreen:

Yes, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel. :LOL:

PMSL.... ;)

You know, I just typed a really clever reply, but meh, whatever.
Maybe just think sometimes before you type?

ajantom":3tp01gh2 said:
You know, I just typed a really clever reply, but meh, whatever.
Maybe just think sometimes before you type?

Lol, mate after the shit i have taken over the years, type want you want, ive got quite a thick skin these days.....PMSL.

Think before you type, thats a giggle....!

I wasn't trying to give you any grief, and I don't know you from Adam. My original comment wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular, just agreeing with lrh's tongue in cheek comment.
However, your online 'persona' comes across a bit abrasive. We are a community (however disfunctional) so why not be a bit nicer? Oh, and cut down on the acronyms.
End of my input here.

ajantom":2naeuxq2 said:
I wasn't trying to give you any grief, and I don't know you from Adam. My original comment wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular, just agreeing with lrh's tongue in cheek comment.
However, your online 'persona' comes across a bit abrasive. We are a community (however disfunctional) so why not be a bit nicer? Oh, and cut down on the acronyms.
End of my input here.

TBH, before you comment, take a step back and pause, "abrasive" like many things is a two way street, and whilst you may have caught the tale end of a post from time to time, and without knowing the full facts, made your assumptions, foillowed by your post.

Im happy to suffer an Idiot like the one that continually tries to "Bait" with such posts as the one you are commenting on. But Not suffer Gladly...... ;)

As i said Cest la vie.

And P.S if i wanna use Acronyms I will.

PMSL.

lrh":31mwd2hv said:
Oh my God...

<Insert 10 pages of cynical price hyping and inevitable post-purchase car crash>

Getting my goading in early, though it's far too easy these days :mrgreen:

they're here!

poltergeist-theyre-here.png

drcarlos":3l6np14g said:
Starting at £80 for a 531 frame, wow. Considering that the Butler Antaeus 653 frame that was also handbuilt in the UK only made £50 and my Raleigh Team frame and forks also in 531 only set me back £50 delivered. Interested to see how much this makes.

Carl.

You got some bargains!

What do we think then? £200?

Back