Argghhh!! The Polish panto butcher has bought a DRILL

Robbied196":1w2r5m1u said:
Hi Richard

That's a bit like the length of a piece of string :) If you did a chainring you first need a digital vector drawing of the logo and lettering to create a plot file for the CNC. Then you need a jig for the chainring so it can't move. The CNC's have vacuum beds but I wouldn't trust it to hold a chainring. So its probably around £70-£90 before you start. I've been tempted to try one but not got around to it. Also, I'm not sure I'd risk a Campagnolo ring first hit!!

A stem would be a whole other ball game. It sounds like ph billet knows more about floating heads and 3d routing. Again, you could have a few nervous moments watching the bit head towards that nice polished Cinelli stem :LOL:

I bet somewhere in deepest Poland a few months ago, a certain eBayer researched using a CNC and thought 'stuff that it sounds a bit of a faff - I've got a steady hand' and the rest is history.....

Does anyone think the Polish guy has sold the drilled (not drillium) bits to the USA guy and the USA guy realised they are not exactly what he wanted and is getting rid of them?

I have checked my garage and i have 4 drills, 4 big sets of bits and numerous single bits - all i need is a blindfold and i could do that!!!

Richard

Ow lovely...

...on that note a Swiss seller tried to flog record brake handles last week that were drilled in a rather inane way 4 mega holes through the campagnolo logo...

Selling them as "rare" Yep like my bumfluff is rare

Back