Voodoo Bizango frame £50 bin

the_duke

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If I didn't have enough on my plate I'd snap this up! This thread may shed a little light viewtopic.php?p=122998

Bargain I reckon!

raidan73":1l6wjon6 said:
If I didn't have enough on my plate I'd snap this up! This thread may shed a little light viewtopic.php?p=122998

Bargain I reckon!

Absolute nailed on bargain..I too would have snagged this were it not for a Dave Yates needing building, the folks live near Louth so it also would have been a good chance for a little visit ;)

The Indy Fab this member is selling is even more tempting though....

Was mine after mousemat and before this guy, very light, fragile tubes, drive pick up was a bit softer than i'd like, and angles were a bit diff from my erzulie. He did offer it to me back for £100...........£50 a funking bargain....if you like yellow , blah ;)

Loving the quirky ness. Needs nicer paint. That dint filled and new decals. Have an explosif that needs the same but not feeling the passion. The link to the red bizango frame does not appear to have a head badge. I wonder if they did perhaps one in each size or a small run.

So is she 19.5 as she looks the same as my 18.5s. Shame she had such a hard life in the intervening years.

As I measured it......it was slightly diff in sizing to a later erzulie say in same size....
Dimensions:
t/t 22.5 inches eff 23.5 (due to extended seat tube)
s/tube 19.5.....c/c 17
c/stay 16 3/4 Richey cast
h tube 127mm 1 1/8

Back