eastcoastbmx":154263gf said:
oldschoolfool":154263gf said:
eastcoastbmx":154263gf said:
So how much do you think there worth??

in that condition,todays price

£80-£90

+post
There not much more brand new!!
Why would you pay £80-£90 for well used? and to restore would cost loads the proper end caps can cost upto £50
sugino chainring bolts arnt cheap neither

you can still get these brand new??wow,show me where!! :shock:

I am so surprised that you two are still dragging this out and yet still get your facts wrong time and time again :facepalm: :roll:

If you think that half an hour to polish these cranks, then you are doing it wrong or have a very low standard of what you want polished items to look like :?

postage for the cranks was £3.59 not £10 on which your price is out :?

survivor condition can be many a different terms to different people - the cranks that I put up in the link are very clean and nearly have all the parts - the cranks I bought are faded with corrosion on them and would need restoring in some way or another - the one's in the link do not

so if I didn't know how to polish or get the right look and that I was another member buying them, would I not have to spend money on getting them restored buy some else ? this is where money is needed to be spent, and buying some thing for over the price they are worth doesn't make sense :?

If you both are paying over the top prices for bmx items then that is your choice - it certainly is not going to be cheap for you both :|

the Curtis frame seller was happy with the money that I offered as the previous offer buy another member was half of what I offered - it was only when another member pm'd the seller to have a quiet word in his ear and not post up in the thread ? sneaky ? not buy me only by the person who goes behind other members backs ?

YOU two just seem to want to keep running your mouths and making yourself look dumb time and time again - what next ? are you going to contact every ebay seller and tell they could more if they let the items run till the end instead of a buy it now price ?

My way with words is not cleaver, in fact it just states the case of each of you comment ? I see no turn around and hiding what has been here !

I bought a item that any other member could of bought - any one could have also said a price in the thread when it was first asked - Chris chose a price to put on here, he could of put it on ebay or said a higher price (of which there could of been another moaning thread on too higher price for parts being sold on here) you have already said that you would have of bought it at that price
I see I have done nothing wrong here and as for previous stated prices, it is a open thread for anyone to say what they think it is worth and not bitch after, cos they didn't speak up in the first place

I have been patient with you two so far - I have explained my self time and time again - I'm getting bored - I suggest you don't push it anymore - move on !

thank you B ;)

What's all this about ,just been reading through this and have to say £40 was a good price for cranks that need a lot of work! Bendy is a respected member on Rad and like he's said the cranks were available to everyone :D
So time to leave it all alone ,I hate it when jealousy rears its ugly head on forums
Dog temple and oldschoolfool do you go on rad? Have a look on there you'll see bendy is one of the good guys :cool:

Back