FRANKENSHITE II- retro roadster SS

I love it

no, I hate it

wait, no, I love it

erm, maybe not

Oh, I dunno! :?

What I can say though is ALL of your bikes are IMMACULATLEY presented :cool:

That is very very tasty. :cool:

......................but what's that hiding under the tarp?.....that's what I really want to know. :D

Thanks for all the kind comments you guys.

A few answers.........the single brake thing- firstly its just a pub/shop bike so won't be hitting 40 through the woods (well not too many times!). A single brake looks cleaner IMHO and if you are only going to have one brake it might as well be on the skiding end :LOL:

Cherrybomb- Lurking under the tarp is yet another SAAB 96 rally car (almost done but pushed outside so I can crack on with the Alfa and the Jensen)

Pickle- what were you rattling on about?? Too busy looking at Ms friel to concentrate :oops:

Mike- glad you dig it, original idea came from your Cherry and Gold wicked which was my fave bike on here last year. stunning mate :cool:

S

Liking that a lot - I'm working on a similar project myself, but with muuuch bigger bars!

However, having gone to the effort of taking off all the braze-ons, I think the single brake spoils the lines. As you say, it's mainly a pub bike, so go the whole hog and stick a coaster brake on it!

Jbiker":2e545qm4 said:
Liking that a lot - I'm working on a similar project myself, but with muuuch bigger bars!

However, having gone to the effort of taking off all the braze-ons, I think the single brake spoils the lines. As you say, it's mainly a pub bike, so go the whole hog and stick a coaster brake on it!

I thought about it but bike has to be functional when pissed, so I wanted a brake where there is usually one when not pissed. clever eh?

A few answers.........the single brake thing- firstly its just a pub/shop bike so won't be hitting 40 through the woods (well not too many times!). A single brake looks cleaner IMHO and if you are only going to have one brake it might as well be on the skiding end :LOL:

S[/quote]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Love it.........

Back