Attachments

• clockwork3 (Large).jpg
    clockwork3 (Large).jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 1,591
  • clockwork4 (Large).jpg
    clockwork4 (Large).jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,591
I too had one back in 1990 and loved it back then so prob a bit biased :roll:

The ride was just as I remembered it, very direct, really comfy however it is a bit light at the front (will get used to this after a few rides I'm sure)but climbs like a mountain goat and does look the Dogs IMHO.

What was it you hated?

Mine was a 91, felt too cramped and the front end/forks flexed so much I thought they might break :(
Tried another Orange bike a few years later (O2) and didn't like that much either.

Came to the conclusion that me and their bikes just don't work

Total opposite with Specialized and they have all felt right for me

you know.. you could have a sus fork there. your saddle rails, way back in the post clamp told me that. :cool:

it would climb and descend even better. 70mm atom bomb.

purplewicked":z1d34zr7 said:
70mm atom bomb.

Wash your mouth out! :shock: You can only have Pace forks on an Orange it's the law! :D :D ;)

Looking good Gazz. I have to say that's on of the nicest Clockworks on hare, I love the orange-white colour scheme and the mix of modern & retro works well for me.

Good to see her dirty at last. Can't wait to get mine finished, just waiting for the last few bits now. :cool:

Thanks for all the nice comments, feel a bit of a dick having waited so long..... :oops:

Agree that Pace is the only way to go on the boing front but couldn't afford them BITD, always rode rigid so I'm keen to keep the bike as per original set up for the time being- this may change after a day out at glentress when my fillings have worked loose :LOL:

Saddle is pushed right back- good spot and have always wondered if I need a bigger bike ( I do like a smaller frame ) cause as far as stems go I think I'm pushing it already :roll:

Anyone coming up to the Macretro meet on 8th June is more than welcome to have a go on the old girl.

Looking forward to your clockwork cherry when do you think you will be finished?

Latest posts

Back