Food shopping in Aldi

Speed packing means having plenty of LARGE bags that stay open so you can fling it all in! Get it on the conveyor belt in some sort of order to make packing easier too. I can't be doing with flinging it all back in the trolley then packing it in bags again. At our Aldi the staff are good - if you say I want to pack as I go along they make it easier - one till operator even showed me how to turn the trolley to make it better. Flowers are cheap too, energy bars, cake, gold blend refills, earl grey tea.....lol :)

highlandsflyer":13q5nodg said:
Family have a number of them. We personally don't, and wouldn't entertain the idea. We do let out our London end though, when it is empty. You want weir-does in your house at night? I am weird enough all on my own. I grew up in hotels; no place for kids I can tell you. :)

That last line seems to justify a thread of its own hf!..... ;)

Bought 4 bottles of 500ml Bavaria beer 99p a go, good stuff,on the 3rd now and it's doing what it's supposed to do :LOL:

highlandsflyer":sje0r23g said:
I add 30ml of bleach to each bottle. Cleans the toilet a treat every visit. Who said men can't multi task?

I can talk and p!$$ people off at the same time. Does that count as multitasking?

Never liked Aldi, but then again I don't like big supermarkets in general. I just can't stand to have more than 3 or 4 strangers around me, so it's no place for me.

The great thing about Sainsburys? It keeps the scum out of Waitrose. (Stephen Fry)

Never liked Aldi, but then again I don't like big supermarkets in general. I just can't stand to have more than 3 or 4 strangers around me, so it's no place for me.[/quote]

Get your shopping blinkers on mate straight in grab what you need, no talking to people, no eye contact grunt at the shop assistant pack bag march out.
^^^ me on a Sunday morning with a hangover :LOL:

Back