92 Zaskar frame and Atac stem no reserve

Is it really a Zaskar? I'm no expert but on all the original Zaskar/LE frames I've ever seen the down and top tubes meet together before attaching to the head tube, whereas on this frame they are separately joined to the head tube..

Anyone with more experience able to comment?

Different frame sizes are going to have different size head tubes, plus its got a flat end cap. I'm no expert but its a zaskar ;)

Haha thanks, I was just worried it might be an early Pantera as I read they were also briefly produced with a flat end cap round 1992.

There stamped 6010 or some thing like that on rear drop out ask for pic of it to be sure? I posted a link to a pantera that was on gumtree futher down, you can see the curved end cap on that

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=253371

There you go

It's a 20" frame hence the top and down tubes not meeting.
Yes it has a flat cap but I'd want to confirm it had 6061 stamped and possibly a frame number before parting with any cash.

Just got a reply from him I asked him to measure centre of bb to centre of tt he said approx 22" :shock: can't be right? I thought 20" like you.

Edit just got another reply saying no 6061 on it just 09920337 on a drop out and a 20 underneath.

I'm leaving it minefield these Zaskars just wanted a pub bike that fits me so pantera it is cheaper and safer bet.

When I first spotted it I thought out it an post it then I thought about it hmmm s##t why did I do that??? If it goes cheap I could use all the bits of my way to small pub bike for it? But the u brake and probable end price has put me off now. I wouldn't have done it justice, so hope someone here gets it a cherishes it. ( I do really like it and its my size and I want it and :roll: ) ha

Back