Any of you good people selling a Cheapo McCheapo 20" Kona?

mullinino

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Yes,even a Hahahahanna if anyone fancies selling me one.Actually,I miss my '97 one,so here's a wee pic for the hell of it.....taken during an extensive tour of our old kitchen...bugger,I can't remember if it was a 19 or 20 inch now...one this size anyway,don't care about year,not a snob about parts and a spray painter in my youth so condition ne pas de probleme.Actually,now I think about it I also miss my Bear Valley se but I doubt any of ye would sell one for less than 28 grand lookin at shebay prices......

ta,p.

Attachments

• kona hahanna touring.jpg
    kona hahanna touring.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 327
Re: Any of you good people selling a Cheapo McCheapo 20" Kon

Is it a complete bike you're looking for? I think yours is a 20" by the look of it

Cheers,yeah it was 20" come to think of it.....yeah I could do frame and forks too if a fair price to leave me fundage for some lightish wheels.Might do other makes too,see whats around...must stop being so reasonable....

p.

Got a 19" Mini Mula frame only, it's pretty beat up, but straight/not cracked - £40? PM me :cool:

I HAVE A PAHOEHOE oops in that size , let me know if you want pics

thanks lads,but i'm sorted the noo.....or maybe not.ended up with a Sunn Cross,not 100% sure if its for me,though....it is lighter than most Konas i've had....maybe i'll get a swap thing up in for sale soonish-

ta again,p.

Back