Rockshox Reba Race forks. £65 inc postage!NOW SOLD

prezza

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Here I have a set of RS Reba Race forks for sale.

They state on the side 115mm travel and 100mm travel.
Believe this means they are 100mm from factory but can be converted to 115mm by removing an internal spacer during servicing?

174mm steerer and have mounts for both disc and rim brakes.

They are the top 'Race' spec of Reba and are dual air 'motion control'. Part number on lowers reads 511505341.

I have taken them off a Specialized S-Works HT that Im rebuilding as I want SID's in factory colours so dont know much about them but my mate who I bought bike off loved these forks.

They have lockout feature which is cable operated. I do not have the 'poploc' but the lockout does function when turned by hand but does stick rather than springing back which is a generic problem with these ususlly caused by dirt under the mechanism which can be cleaned when serviced. The 'poploc' levers to operate the mechanism via handlebar can be bought from 'on one' for under £20.

The forks do have some scratches and scuffs as expected (see pics) but overall are pretty good. Stanchions have evidence of rubbing around seals (see pics) but do not leak and hold air fine.

Overall good condition and do work plush and fine as they are but would probably benefit from a basic service to rectify sticking poploc return if you were to fit one with a poploc cable operated lever. Alternatively I think the poploc can be replaced with a hand operated dial which a lot of owners do. Or if you never lock your forks out then you could just fit and ride them as they are!

Only £65 inc postage to mainland UK!!!!

***SOLD TO deepfrieddave***

Attachments

• Reba Race 010.JPG
    Reba Race 010.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 587
  • Reba Race 004.JPG
    Reba Race 004.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 587
  • Reba Race 008.JPG
    Reba Race 008.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 587