Add your own picture ?? at your own peril....lol

How do you put the pic straight into your text rather than adding a file at the bottom before submitting?

haven bridge in yarmouth.the cycle path is 50 feet long ,7 inches wide and stops dead in the middle of the bus shelter.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 390
:facepalm: The only cycle lane in Winchcombe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 383
The History Man":1dls66n2 said:
How do you put the pic straight into your text rather than adding a file at the bottom before submitting?

I use 'Photobucket' for that! Any such pictures taken which are uploaded into photobucket
then copy/paste image code, then paste it onto forum page, click 'preview' which is on the
bottom left of the reply section. Photobucket is quite easy to use.

I really should get me a helmet cam (and a helmet too then) or something like that. The amount of stupidity here is unlike anything you've ever seen before.

This is quite a mild example but it's a road I drive regularly and, like all cycle lanes of this type, it irks me. http://goo.gl/maps/QCKDM

As you can see the road is barely wide enough for two cars to pass without at least one of them straying into the cycle lane. I wouldn't like to see a car passing a bike without moving out but the lines encourage the less thoughtful driver to do just that. Then there is the usual issue of drain covers and debris at the side of the road.

From the first time I saw lanes of this type I have never understood what they are for. I don't see how they benefit the cyclist or the driver.

Latest posts

Back