keith Bontragers "Experimental".

I dunno

I was under the impression that too much love for Cali bikes made the natives restless

No need to rustle jimmies, if ya know what I mean

I do love the full sus one you've got mr orange. It's one of my desktop pictures at work.

You're lucky boys having things that Mr B has been experimenting with.

gingernuts/badger":2kd4qmob said:
I do love the full sus one you've got mr orange. It's one of my desktop pictures at work.

You're lucky boys having things that Mr B has been experimenting with.

I remember the Prototype suspension with the chevy leaf spring the most.

I was in amazement with all the progress that was happening with the frames. I know he will always be best remembered for his steel frames and im confident KB would agree, that's a shame especially given his evolvement in so much more then and now... :cool:

I still Look at a Cotic Rocket and smile to myself and wonder too

:cool:

wonderful carl.......in a world of less and less twists as i age, thats a great twist on the humble mtb......i would love to throw a leg over it!....

Very nice bike!

Question on the wheels: Have you considered or know how to service those hubs? I have a set on my other bike and I've always wondered how.. I'm thinking they have cartridge bearings, but I don't see any way to access them.

feetabix":213y87f9 said:
wonderful carl.......in a world of less and less twists as i age, thats a great twist on the humble mtb......i would love to throw a leg over it!....

Your welcome anytime mate... :cool:

Bimdapogs":39falexr said:
Very nice bike!

Question on the wheels: Have you considered or know how to service those hubs? I have a set on my other bike and I've always wondered how.. I'm thinking they have cartridge bearings, but I don't see any way to access them.

To be fair, i have yet to have a need to even look at them.

If my memory serves me right, they were manufactured by D.T Hugi.

Back