For Sale Bianchi XL EV2 road bike

orbeas

Retro Guru
For sale Bianchi XL EV2 road bike..
2002 model with intregated Crane Creek headset..
Colour coded paintwork by Andy Perks
Brand new wheelset
Brand new saddle
New transmission and full service just completed.
Size is medium 52cm, but is compact frame so equivalent to 55cm
Top tube is 55cm..
Light in weight and a dream to ride !!!
New Carbon Bianchi has replaced it
£450 collected..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25403378@N ... hotostream

Looks later than 1992, in pantani colours and being compact. Also aren't those the rounded rather than pointed ergos? Its not my bike, but I would guess 1998 onwards.

Totally off thread here Barry but the weather in your area on the day when the photos of it were taken was brilliant. I went on the Wednesday with a mate to Caernarvon to ride the Welsh Highland Railway and the views were phenomenal, especially of Snowdon.

Hope you sell the bike BTW ;)

Glad you enjoyed the trip, yes its a good day out ,5 hours on a steam train through the mountains, I have the newly restored Penrhyn Quarry Railway 5 yards from my front door,,,
Better not tell you what discount locals get on both the Welsh Highland Railway Routes !!!
Le tme know when you are over next time please..

orbeas":158y7ctv said:
Glad you enjoyed the trip, yes its a good day out ,5 hours on a steam train through the mountains, I have the newly restored Penrhyn Quarry Railway 5 yards from my front door,,,
Better not tell you what discount locals get on both the Welsh Highland Railway Routes !!!
Le tme know when you are over next time please..

It didn't cost to much. My mate is a member so goes 'free' and I got 'mates rates' too so it wasn't to bad.

Wouldn't want to pay full price though! It used to be almost as cheap to become a member and then get 3 'free' trips included.

Well even at the full price its better than the new Zip Wire ride here in Bethesda..

Train Ride 5 hours

Zip Wire 1 minute

both cost £50 !!!

Back