Breezer Ignaz X

dalecooper

Senior Retro Guru
Newest acquisition a Breezer Ignaz X. Needs a lot of TLC to get it shiny again :cool: Picked it up yesterdayevening from the dutch Marktplaats. Don't know yet what to do with it. Maybe change some components (it needs a Brooks saddle) or put it up for sale. Dumb question can a Nexus 7 speed hub function with a Thumbshifter?? Looks way better than the twister which is now fitted!

Lots of potential indeed.

Try it with a regular shifter. If that gives you enough range to get from granny gear to top gear, so will a thumbie. You might need to put it in friction mode if the hub's index is different though.

A very cool bike....., A Breezer Compliment to the Schwinn Brothers with a little compliment to the Morrow Boys thrown in for good luck.

Heres Mine in use. Enjoy it, its COOL.

:cool:

Attachments

• 219.jpg
    219.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 716
  • 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 715
  • 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 714
  • 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 714
  • 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 715
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 716
raymondluxuryyacht":qvp1sirg said:
Very nice!

They are cool Bikes.... :D

We have used ours a lot over the years, just a great chill out ride.

Attachments

• Hayle 088.jpg
    Hayle 088.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 672
  • Hayle 083.jpg
    Hayle 083.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 672
  • Hayle 148.jpg
    Hayle 148.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 671
  • Hayle 180.jpg
    Hayle 180.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 672
Sinnerman, great photo's!! Yours is looking great (and the missus too...)) Back to work and strip mine....

dalecooper":2662nwbd said:
Sinnerman, great photo's!! Yours is looking great (and the missus too...)) Back to work and strip mine....

cheers bud, if you do decide to part with it, (and i hope you dont) Let me Know would you, ive always been on the look out for the red one (a very long story) but failing that, id happily look after it for you.

sinnerman":1gg8px0o said:
dalecooper":1gg8px0o said:

cheers bud, if you do decide to part with it, (and i hope you dont) Let me Know would you, ive always been on the look out for the red one (a very long story) but failing that, id happily look after it for you.

What do you mean you want to buy it from me (it is not red... :cool: )? Must admit i have little time to tinker with it...

Back