Bike of The Month April 2013 - The Poll

Bike of The Month April 2013 - The Poll

• Biglev's Breezer mk1 replica 2013 (faux 1976/7)

Votes: 46 18.9%
  • racer x's 1996 Dagger FS

Votes: 42 17.3%
  • Tigern's 1993 Klein Adroit Mardi Gras

Votes: 24 9.9%
  • rumpfy's Yeti C-26

Votes: 50 20.6%
  • humanois1989's 1992 Kona Cindercone

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Rob Atkin's 1994 Kona Kilauea

Votes: 34 14.0%
  • Stumpjumper1990's 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper M2

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Raidan's 1994 Brodie Sovereign

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • SYN-CROSSIS' 1992 Klein Attitude Backfire

Votes: 20 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done to all. Its like a list of my dream bikes from 20 years ago.

The Brodie, Stumpy and Kona are just lovely. But that c-26 is mint. white porcs too.

I''l decide over a beer this evening.

unkleGsif":lhcwrmtr said:
Dont usually comment on the internal ramblings and head-scratching that I go through in choosing my BoTM vote.... however this month.......

The Breezer could have got it purely on the basis of sticking it to the purists who seem to do nowt but moan.... good effort!
The Breezer could also have got it for exactly the reasons Carl gave above... that being sticking to the original "If you dont have it, Make it" attitude

Rob's Kilauea could have got it on the basis of its reuinion with him, and all the love and hard work he lavished on it in restoring it, and would have got my vote without question were it not for the fact that......

.......I go weak at the knees at the sight of that Brodie!

Thanks for that :D I know there's not many entries this month but it's full of quality and getting more than 1 vote (my own :oops: ) would be great, especially since it's my first shot at BOTM

Thanks all for the kind words about my bike. It really is ace to ride and I can guarantee it will be buried with me. I really don't need any other bike now!
Not many bikes in this month and I'm chuffed to get some support.

:-D

Was going to go for the Klein Attitude but the green of racer x's 1996 Dagger FS had me drooling so I voted for that; both bikes lovely though!

I wanted to vote for the Dagger as its very nice and I came here to vote for it, but then I remembered the Mardi Gras

Sooo tempted by the dagger with all it's anodised goodness, but had to go for Robs Kona, so classy and uncluttered. :D

For me it's the Breezer but this was a hard choice between that and Robs Kilauea who's bike looks clean and very understated, whilst very classy

Back