So which Raleigh MTB is worth having? (Activators n/a)

Exactly. But the ones I remember as being great are now collector's items. My Frame of refererence for MTB is Muddy Fox and Marin as being desirable in the late 80s/early 90s which was when I had the disposable income to become aware of such things but was seduced by an MG Midget and and Honda Super Dream. I had a bluey purpley Raleigh rigid MTB that i bought new in London in about 1987. I wish I knew what it was? It wasn't expensive and was my pub/breakdown bike and was fine but was bought for a purpose. Always hankered after the MF & Marin lovelies.

Love to know what the raleigh was so i could add it to my sig.

The History Man":2xkr454u said:
Exactly. But the ones I remember as being great are now collector's items. My Frame of refererence for MTB is Muddy Fox and Marin as being desirable in the late 80s/early 90s which was when I had the disposable income to become aware of such things but was seduced by an MG Midget and and Honda Super Dream. I had a bluey purpley Raleigh rigid MTB that i bought new in London in about 1987. I wish I knew what it was? It wasn't expensive and was my pub/breakdown bike and was fine but was bought for a purpose. Always hankered after the MF & Marin lovelies.

Raleigh Memphis

Carl

drcarlos":2q2hvd2a said:
The History Man":2q2hvd2a said:

Raleigh Memphis

Carl

Darker it reminded me of my purple chopper.

The History Man":2bxnlj4i said:
drcarlos":2bxnlj4i said:
The History Man":2bxnlj4i said:

Raleigh Memphis

Carl

Darker it reminded me of my purple chopper.

1990 mirage was purple

Carl

Was living in whetstone so 87/88 dark blue raleigh mtb purplish but blue if you know what I mean. Orange/red decals prob 23ins. Loving your work though!

Back