Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Rob, I quite like that feature and have used it a few time. Lets me know where the pm started both ways. I suppose as it from the topic it a private reply to that thread.
It only takes a few seconds to change the title.
I can see how as a seller if the buyer doesn't change it and you then forget to change it with your reply it can confuse you. I guess just get in the habit of replying changing the title on the reply. Though the software does now keep all topic linked together for easy scanning through previous chat.
Not sure if changing the title breaks that, something to test out.

is anyone else getting trouble with the 'view new posts' and 'view your posts' links?

quite often i click them and get a 'sorry you can not search at this time' or something and then later on it's ok, currently i have to go into each forum individually before i can see the topics which is annoying to me as i use the new posts option more than any other way of using the forum.

also, even though i click the log me on each time i quite often get auto logged out.

:?

daj":6okoqyjb said:
I always seem to get "view new posts" not available

Yes, someone else mentioned this only yesterday. Search get's disabled when the server is (very) busy. Currently running something on the server which is causing a fair load. Hopefully complete later today so search should be far more consistent.

how do I turn off the annoying adverts on the RHS, I don't want a Tesco's mobile, or an overpriced car with 0% finance, and how does this impact my download limit that I have just had notice is about to be exceeded - related ? is all the server activity that leads to previous comments related, I know the site is free and maybe this helps funding and so shouldn't complain but not saying anything, getting frustrated and ultimately not visiting isn't helpful either ?

daugs":vanbve50 said:
how do I turn off the annoying adverts on the RHS, I don't want a Tesco's mobile, or an overpriced car with 0% finance, and how does this impact my download limit that I have just had notice is about to be exceeded - related ? is all the server activity that leads to previous comments related, I know the site is free and maybe this helps funding and so shouldn't complain but not saying anything, getting frustrated and ultimately not visiting isn't helpful either ?

Try this:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=252851

@daugs - follow misteroo's link. Not sure how I could make it any clearer nor be anymore transparent or fair.

To address your points in full. Follow the link. OK. Can't see it making much difference. No. As you will. As you will.

thanks for the link, agree pretty simple but had not been following that thread given early comments re people not logged in or on mobile devices which didn't apply, my apologies

Back