legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
caf7ff284622b0052c0ed9753d9d3ad2.jpg

More virtual badges than I can shake a pointy stick at!

So who puts them on there? Also, whenever i see your avatar I am slightly wigged out! Was that the desired effect or do you just like NCFOM?

The History Man":3rqtgx9m said:
So who puts them on there? Also, whenever i see your avatar I am slightly wigged out! Was that the desired effect or do you just like NCFOM?

I just liked the character from the film, there were letters to the Times when I changed it.

John, the owner of the site hands them out, 'bin monkey' has been with me since almost day one.

Sell enough stuff and you will get a 'gold trader' badge through the feedback system, come out on organised rides and you'll get the 'retrobike rider' too. The others have come from various comps. I'm aiming for Road bike of the Month someday but the competition is ferocious!

Nice. Bit like naming a child, you have to live with the choice as it becomes familiar to all and changing it doesn't work for them. Imust do something to earn a badge.......................................

SOTS?

Reminded me of something, can't put my finger on it but it will come. Nice job.

I prefer a slightly overweight nerd, talking to a bicycle because his friends have all deserted him!.....

Latest posts

Back