Reasonably priced bike stand

mrcpea

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not owned one up to yet, as always worked on the floor, bench, workmate, suspended from the ceiling of the garage etc... I'm sure you've all been there.
Any recommendations of what's out there, fairly cheap to mid priced range please...

Cheers

Rich

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
£30 from Lidl, when in. Some limitations but brilliant for the money
I spent years with a makeshift stand and wish I hadn't.

Ive been thinking about getting one of these for a while but couldnt afford the expensive ones. was wary about getting a cheap one as thought they might be naff but if that £30 one is ok then I might get one.

MarinMartin":3vstvgdn said:
Ive been thinking about getting one of these for a while but couldnt afford the expensive ones. was wary about getting a cheap one as thought they might be naff but if that £30 one is ok then I might get one.

Same for me, and I was really surprised, pleasantly. :)

Back