i just quit my job!!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hey guys! after recieving definate confirmation of a contract for my new job i just quit my job running GA cycles of southampton.

Gary, the owner took it really well and wished me luck, top bloke! :D

said he understood why i was leaving etc and said if i wanted to help out at anytime that would be fine bearing in mind new job is shift work. it also means i will definately be at SSMM this year as the team mechanic! so i'll see you all there! :D :D

thanks for your support and advice on my other 2 threads regarding thinking about leaving the bike trade

cheers guys

jonnyboy

jonnyboy666":10edh5f6 said:
hey guys! after recieving definate confirmation of a contract for my new job i just quit my job running GA cycles of southampton.

Gary, the owner took it really well and wished me luck, top bloke! :D

said he understood why i was leaving etc and said if i wanted to help out at anytime that would be fine bearing in mind new job is shift work. it also means i will definately be at SSMM this year as the team mechanic! so i'll see you all there! :D :D

thanks for your support and advice on my other 2 threads regarding thinking about leaving the bike trade

cheers guys

jonnyboy

Nice one mate , best of luck ....

Have you mentally started your new found wage rise ??? :LOL:

started thinking about a couple of things, new a new car, was thinking a vw transporter, newish, loads of space for bikes!! :D :D

after that, just save, want my own place. :D

So, ye have yer new job with more moolah.........but have retained favoured status at the bike shop- result, methinks!! :p

Good luck t'ye!

All the best Jon- we spoke yesterday when you called me back about the Syncros stem...

Although this is always nerve wracking you should never look back (unless things really go tit's up!) just go for it woth through conviction and 9 times out of 10 you will succeed.

ALl the best matey.

cheers guys! :D

bob your stem is packaged up and will be leaving tomorrow, still got my 4 weeks to work!

:D :D

Back