Klein Pulse 20th Anniversary Frame - 1995

Woodyuk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi

Just decided I had enough bikes when I saw this and had to buy it ... :facepalm:
It is a Klein Pulse 20th Anniversary Frame (S)- 1995
Frame is in Amazing condition and the Rock Shox Judy XC have only been ridden 80Km and look brand new :D
Checked the 1995 catalogue and it looks like it was just the paint job that was in 1995 a option to have it in the black 20th Anniversary paint.
Does anyone have any more info on these frames ? I check the Internet but I did not find too much info .
Were there lots of these frames made ? or was it a limited amount ?
Also I have heard that the 1995 Pulse frames were exactly the same as the Attitude frames apart from the steerer tube? This would make sense as when checking the catalogue the Attitude is 3.0Lbs and the Attitude is 2.9 Lbs.
I am now trying to decide if to keep the Rock Shox forks or change them for a black set of PBones or Pace RC31

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 24 09.17.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 24 09.17.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 1,797
  • ScreenHunter_01 Apr. 24 09.17.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Apr. 24 09.17.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 1,794
  • ScreenHunter_03 Apr. 24 09.18.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Apr. 24 09.18.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,793
  • ScreenHunter_04 Apr. 24 09.18.jpg
    ScreenHunter_04 Apr. 24 09.18.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 1,795
  • ScreenHunter_06 Apr. 24 09.19.jpg
    ScreenHunter_06 Apr. 24 09.19.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 1,796
Nice one Steve, I was very close to having a go myself!, will look great next to the black Attitude, cool.

Very nice indeed.....did you see the dale fatty forks(minus headshock) I put on my 98 pulse? they suit the frame perfectly and are as light as!

Very nice! Awesome condition and cool and rare paintjob!

The Pulse ist the lightest pre-Trek frame. Lighter than the Adroit MC2! So perfect if you want to do a weight-weenie build. Of course, the Pulse will lose it's place to the Adroit, once the forks are installed. Strata-Forks are just 1,2 lb! :shock:

The Judy XC fits this frame very well. But of course, an all-black bike with black (P-Bone) forks would be nice as well.

Good idea to buy it!

Really nice frame, and a P-bone looks really good in it. I think i saw a Pulse here as well which was fitted with a Cannondale Fatty....looked really good as well ;)

Very nice, there's a 1" MC1 in black and a few MC2's just gone up in the for sale section to.

Woodyuk":fs5y1ea5 said:
Hi

Just decided I had enough bikes when I saw this and had to buy it ... :facepalm:
It is a Klein Pulse 20th Anniversary Frame (S)- 1995
Frame is in Amazing condition and the Rock Shox Judy XC have only been ridden 80Km and look brand new :D
Checked the 1995 catalogue and it looks like it was just the paint job that was in 1995 a option to have it in the black 20th Anniversary paint.
Does anyone have any more info on these frames ? I check the Internet but I did not find too much info .
Were there lots of these frames made ? or was it a limited amount ?
Also I have heard that the 1995 Pulse frames were exactly the same as the Attitude frames apart from the steerer tube? This would make sense as when checking the catalogue the Attitude is 3.0Lbs and the Attitude is 2.9 Lbs.
I am now trying to decide if to keep the Rock Shox forks or change them for a black
set of PBones or Pace RC31

moist :shock:

@Racin'snake
Yep remember seeing pics of yours with the fatty forks ... Might see if I can find a pair as they did look good.

Trying to decide if to go with XTR M900 / XTR M950 or XT M739 ?

Latest posts

Back