The best 700c x 23mm Amber Wall Clincher Tyres?

I pump up latex tubes for every ride. A bit tedious so I only run latex on my race bike.

Records plus latex are about as good as it gets.

Thanks for all the photo's and ideas guys. I've actually learnt something new, 'open tubulars'!! That does bring up a few more choices.

I like the Challenge Fortes, Veloflex Master and the Vittoria Open Corsa they all have a good amber colour :) The Michelins and Schwalbe's look a bit pale. It's pretty bad when the shade of amber becomes a selling issue!

Great price on the Challenge Criterium at Planet X at £21.49 but they only have white walls in stock :(

Robbied196":3p5fwshp said:
Great price on the Challenge Criterium at Planet X at £21.49 but they only have white walls in stock :(
Way ahead of you Rob!! Planet X are to have a full stock of colours/sizes of Challenge tyres within the next two months.

Ian Raleigh":224ftj1j said:
Robbied196":224ftj1j said:
Way ahead of you Rob!! Planet X are to have a full stock of colours/sizes of Challenge tyres within the next two months.

Cheers Ian :) Its funny I almost emailed them to ask if they were getting any more in and didn't get around to doing it! I bet the pre-orders are piling up!!!

Veloflex masters here too. Ribble have them on offer sometimes.

pin1-1_zps5a494515.jpg

Back