first ride offroad with the clockwork tomorrow

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
To my shame I have never been offroad with the clockwork since I got her 2 years ago :oops: I convinced myself that I wanted the bike as pristine as poss. which was fu@king stupid. Until now I have been running very thin conti slicks but tonight I put on a set of panaracers and can't believe I have waited this long. Bike looks right now, off tomorrow to ride it in the mud for it's first run so thought I'd post a pic since it is almost a new bike....

Attachments

• clockwork (Large).jpg
    clockwork (Large).jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,811
  • clockwork2 (Large).jpg
    clockwork2 (Large).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,811
I know what you mean but I have never had a more comfy saddle.

Could have been worse, you get them in bet lynch leopard skin too :shock:

clockworkgazz":vtc34nvx said:
I know what you mean but I have never had a more comfy saddle.

Could have been worse, you get them in bet lynch leopard skin too :shock:

Is it an SDG Bel Air?

If so, I've just sold a PLAIN one, which would have looked just right!

Still, it does prove a talking point I'm sure!! ;)

Better check your front brake, looks like the outer has fallen through the hanger! :?

Cracking looking bike. :D

yeah needs sorted, been like that since I changed back to canti's from v's- just been a lazy bar steward :oops:

Thanks for the love folks, will let you know how I get on the morra. This site can be expensive but has restablished why I got into and loved MB in the first place.

A perfect combination of form/function/mud. :cool:

I convinced myself that I wanted the bike as pristine as poss. which was fu@king stupid.

and now you've seen the light :cool:

I hope you'll post pics of it covered in mud tomorrow!

pendle":1thfwzzb said:
looking forward to seeing it all dirty

Well, I've just done 2hrs off road and both me and the bike came back as clean as when we left :cool:

Me too though I think I have lost a stone in sweat.. perhaps I should market a new diet plan

Back