psoriasis treatments ?

I'm same as raging bulls and have an itchy, flaky scalp too. For the face, I find sudocreme (that stuff for babies bums) works well, but its not something you can put on before going out as it leaves you looking white like a ghost. Good for night time tho'. For the scalp I have no solution.

pigman":12mvwo91 said:
I'm same as raging bulls and have an itchy, flaky scalp too. For the face, I find sudocreme (that stuff for babies bums) works well, but its not something you can put on before going out as it leaves you looking white like a ghost. Good for night time tho'. For the scalp I have no solution.
I don't know if you can get Neutrogena T-Gel Extra strength over there, but it works well for my flaky scalp. When clear I use regular strength.

My next door neighbour had it over about 60% of his body at one point..... Hands, arms, face, legs, feet, back..... the lot
It kept him indoors through pain, he blost his job, became depressed, never left the house, couldnt hold his daughter.... the whole thing was terrible.

Then, his Mrs (Brazilian) gave him the ultimatum that she was returniong home with said daughter, and he could either stay and fester, or join them.....

6months later the Brazilian sunshine has cleared it up entirely

Move to Brazil ;)

unkleGsif":3v62snye said:
My next door neighbour had it over about 60% of his body at one point..... Hands, arms, face, legs, feet, back..... the lot
It kept him indoors through pain, he blost his job, became depressed, never left the house, couldnt hold his daughter.... the whole thing was terrible.

Then, his Mrs (Brazilian) gave him the ultimatum that she was returniong home with said daughter, and he could either stay and fester, or join them.....

6months later the Brazilian sunshine has cleared it up entirely

Move to Brazil ;)

good advice, I recommend it skin problems or not :D

yeah, so true. Mine is eczema. In summer when the air is warm and the sun is out I have no skin problems (but the hayfever and asthma are worse) In winter, the skin suffers, the other two are better. There's definitely something in this sunlight lark.

Back