Which is an example of a Top of the Range MTB Stem?

Not exactly period correct but I do find it very top of the line.
tioga%20014-L.jpg

Used it on my IBIS Tandem first..
tioga%20033-M.jpg

Now resides on my wife's Phoenix.
IMG_0307-L.jpg

Raging_Bulls":2xecdwje said:
phah ! You guys call that top of the line? Those stems you're showing don't even have suspension !

st_00007_n-385x385.png

:LOL:

Actually if you want to talk about suspension stems this is the one to have..

JP Morgen made in San Francisco California.
gt%20tandem%20006-L.jpg

L168, gorgeously made. Had one on my RSP but heavy and need the whole build to suit it.

Syncros cattlehead - the worst designed top cap and this poorly designed stem nice as it is.

Hence I want rid of my cattlehead.

Cattleprod is a different story now- much better

Steel I-beam club roost was cool, alloy ones are horrid tat still sitting NOS in nearly every shop's dark corners to this day (particularly their silly OS standard, 28.6?).

I think the cattleprod Syncros is a classic of function > form, brutally burly and totally reliable.
The Zooka looked great but thats about it, crack happy and expensive, but has to be a classic with those looks and enduring appeal.
A.TAC is definitely a classic, nice form, great function, little pricey but worth the coin.

Azonic Shorty is probably THE classic downhill stem, inspired hundreds of copies that never matched the original.

I've gone from never having heard of something to really wanting it in under ten seconds :)

MikeD":e6kg3b4i said:
I've gone from never having heard of something to really wanting it in under ten seconds :)

Looks a work of art doesn't it?

:( too many stems, only one bike

Back