1992 kona Cindercone 100% standard

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
a few of you spotted this on ebay well it turned up today and its stunning completely standard and absolutely perfect it hasnt been ridden at all the only thing i need to find is oem foam grips for it! This willsit alongside my 1990 lavadome waiting to be accompanied by an explosif which ive decided will get the z links and not this, a bit anal i know collecting konas but hey we all got have a dream! im thinking a mavic groupset on the explosif as in french canadian?
Pics arent great i just dont know what i can do to make them better!! but you get the idea!

DSC05178.jpg

DSC05174.jpg

DSC05176.jpg

DSC05175.jpg

DSC05177.jpg

DSC05179.jpg

DSC05180.jpg

Thats really really nice :shock: and there's absolutely nothing at all wrong with collecting Konas ;)

Absolutely lovely, but what sort of fool buys something like that and doesn't ride it for 15 years?! :shock:

cheers guys ive had a lot of supposedly new bikes from bitd but this takes the biscuit! the red is gorgeous too just about to go out on it.

Wicked bike - was my last race bike before I gave up cross country racing and bought myself my first car - well I was 17 and all that.

Anyone got one for sale?

stew-b":3k55xwwv said:
billinjah":3k55xwwv said:
Pics arent great i just dont know what i can do to make them better!!

take them outside!!

tried that still poo!

ride was lovely the suntour groupset is perfect! im starting a love affair with suntour got 3 bikes with their groupsets!

Back