FSA Stem & Chainring Easton Bars Fizik Aliante Karma Parts

Liam1611

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Up for sale as no longer needed.

FSA OS150 90mm 6 Degree Rise/Fall 31.8mm Oversized 1 1/8 XC Stem. Stem Now SOLD.

DSC00302.jpg

A few marks from use but as you can see from the pictures very clean and tidy.

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

Looking for £10 delivered to your door. Stem Now SOLD.

Next up I have a 44 Tooth FSA Pro MTB Chainring Alloy CNC Outer 4 Bolt 144mm BCD.

DSC00349.jpg

It's been hardly used as I tend to use the middle ring only so it has now been removed and is surplus to requirements, the teeth are in very good condition with little or no wear, just some slight marks on the inside and outside of the chainring. The same one from CRC would cost £34.99, looking for £15 delivered to your door.

Next up are some Easton EA50 "Monkey" Bars which are Mid Rise @ 30mm uncut at 685mm wide and 31.8mm Oversized. Bars Now Sold

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

Some very slight marks and some cable rub on the bottom of the bars, but other than that they are in superb condition.

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

Looking for £17 delivered to your door. Bars Now SOLD.

Next up we have a Fizik Aliante Carbon Saddle with Titanium Rails. Saddle now SOLD.

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

Remote NOT included.

DSC00360.jpg

As you can see it has seen better days, but it is an incredibly lightweight and comfortable saddle, I'm hoping someone can recover it and get a very good saddle for a bargain price. Looking for £15 delivered to your door. Saddle now SOLD.

And now the bit everybody has been waiting for FREE PARTS.

Superstar Post - IS 180mm Rear Mount.

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

All Dustcaps have now been taken.

Pimp your bike with some shiny new Schrader dustcaps in the colour of your choice, one pair of dustcaps per person ONLY, let's not be greedy.

DSC00311.jpg

Did you really think I was only going to offer some shiny dustcaps just to draw you in, well you were wrong and we also have for FREE, one shiny Purple (everybody loves Purple) 9mm Front Quick Release. Some of our sharper forum members may have noticed one of the springs is missing, if I can find one before it gets posted I will send two springs with it. Front Skewer now gone.

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

The Karma Dustcaps are also on offer in the Pre 98 For Sale Section so it's first come first served.

Payment to be made by Paypal and the items will be posted by either First or Second Class post.

Any questions please contact me via PM.

Kind Regards

Liam

Re: FSA Stem & Chainring Easton Bars Fizik Aliante Karma Par

Have you still got the grenade ones. Will bung you somw money for em to xover postage

Purple Grenades still available and PM has been sent.

RobMac":vbhcnfad said:
Leave the price on your 'Sold' stuff mate ;)

Thanks for the Heads Up robmac, original post has now been changed back.

Regards

Liam

interested in saddle and the red dustcaps - pm'd

Just a quick update for everyone who has bought/karma'd any parts.

Bars and stem have now been sent.

Purple and Blue Dustcaps posted.

Saddle, Red Dustcaps and Skewer posted.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Liam

Price drop on the Chainring and the Superstar Rear Mount is now FREE.

Regards

Liam

Back