VeloSolo.co.uk customer service

Brilliant people, hand-written thank you note with every order... I buy stems, seatposts, cables and stuff like that,plus they are always really chuffed to see a pic of the finished build :)

Don't they always put a little bag of Haribo in too?

Nothing but good experiences here too. Good internet image too and nice products.

Tel":3qrcnr97 said:
Don't they always put a little bag of Haribo in too?

Nothing but good experiences here too. Good internet image too and nice products.
Think that's Wiggle Tel, but I'll send you a bag if you are getting withdrawls! :cool:

Oh could you!? :D Save me keep ordering stuff from various online stores in the hope of getting some :LOL:

Link added to OP.

Tel":xd8u00s8 said:
Oh could you!? :D Save me keep ordering stuff from various online stores in the hope of getting some :LOL:

Link added to OP.
provided you add positive to my rep and do nice polish job for some rank old parts hehehehe :)

does anyone have a phone number for them,

tried to place an order on website but paypal for some reason known only to them "couldn't" process the card payment, and card is fine, a cycnic would suggest perhaps paypal would like you to use the alternative payment method offered, oh, that would be.........paypal

anyone know someone else doing good spacers and tensioner

cheers

daugs":3od1vtjy said:
does anyone have a phone number for them,

tried to place an order on website but paypal for some reason known only to them "couldn't" process the card payment, and card is fine, a cycnic would suggest perhaps paypal would like you to use the alternative payment method offered, oh, that would be.........paypal

anyone know someone else doing good spacers and tensioner

cheers

odd? use the email link...

sent them an email to which they responded to quite quickly suggesting paypal :roll: or bank transfer which hardly seems worth it for 30 quid or so and will take several days, also got a rather condescending email from paypal missing the point, no explanation and suggesting I just try again :evil:

at this point in my frustration (albeit mainly at paypal) I'd like to vote with my feet, and suggest to the good folk at velosolo that they really need a payment method that doesn't involve paypal or having to phone the bank and then waiting days for payments to reach the other bank (yes it can be done quicker but banks charge for that), other websites manage this easily so if that is the only sales channel then better make sure it works.

mate I've dealt with them for years, never a problem , even on really small amounts like £5 for brake cables... prompt delivery and nice thank you note included; have returned items because I ordered wrong size and full credit given...I think paypal are at fault here , but a bank transfer is a only mouse-click...

paypal are definitely at fault here,

but velosolo have put a lot of eggs in one basket and I'm not in a position to do internet banking at present so bank transfer has to be by phone, by contrast we are trying to tidy up the house at moment and I ordered a stack of boxes on line this morning, all went through in 2 minutes to same credit card, delivery is tomorrow and been getting update emails on progress of order and dispatch.

[edit] ps yes am male of certain vintage and getting grumpier by day..........wouldn't life be easier if could just go to a shop.......

Back