Satmap Active Ten + Whole of Scotland 1:50k + 25k national p

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey all!

(I realize it's a bit cheeky posting this in here, but I think it's more likely to get folks attention here!)

Got a very posh indeed, GPS for sale here. A while back I decided I fancied trying out GPS and despite much trying-to-get-along-with-ness, I've decided that I really am a man made for maps.

I bought the GPS second hand and has been used by my self very little. The buttons still feel very tactile and all the waterproof covers stay shut. There are quite a lot of marks on the (Replaceable) screen-cover, but they don't obscure the view of the screen terribly. The firmware has been updated to the latest version.

The GPS unit also comes with a full GB-North map-card which included 1:50k mapping of the whole of Scotland plus 25k maps for a few national parks and the whole of the west highland way.

Also included is the original case which is very generously padded! I do also have the original box, manual and USB cable (A regular mini-usb type) at home in Crieff which I could have posted separately.

I'm a little sad to see the unit go, but I'd much rather see it in the hands of someone who will actually use it!

The GPS could be either be picked up from in and around Edinburgh or I will post it by TNT next day for £15. Very steep, I know, but I have had very good experiences with TNT and it obviously has to be insured. Plus, to put it through Parcel2Go's cheapest service, Hermes, it would be £12. So trust me, it's worth the extra £3!

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

I'm asking £140!

Cheers,

Jack

$(KGrHqV,!p0FEHBYQGmLBROPkqmlpg~~48_80.JPG

$T2eC16VHJF0E9nmFRpcJBROPkz!Z-w~~48_80.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJEYFE25THL-SBROPlIYJYQ~~48_80.JPG

$T2eC16JHJHgE9n0yEYr6BROPlPTLSw~~48_80.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJGoE9nuQgjUjBROPlVEQGQ~~48_80.JPG

Re: Satmap Active Ten + Whole of Scotland 1:50k + 25k nation

RobMac":1lvbohlr said:
Yeah the price :shock:

Ahaha, as you can tell, this was a pull from my gumtree ad.

I'm asking £140! (£150 on gumtree ;))

Info bump:

The "GB North" map-card includes the following

North Yorkshire 1:50k
Northern England 1:50k england
Lake District 1:25k and 1:50k
West Highland Way, 1:25k and 1:50k
1:150k mapping of the whole of the UK

Cheers, Jack

Hi. Does it come with any bar mount or any other bits?

Hey there,

I'm afraid not, it's just the GPS, Case and Maps. I do have the cable, manual and original box etc too.

Cheers

from a fellow Jack

Back