Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Must have internal front brake cable routing.. and in Black.. Please :cool:

Re: Wanted: Tioga T-Bone Quill Stem 1 1/8" 120mm

Still looking..

pretty sure i have one, an avenger in a box, will need to check length and get you a pic. its a tbone with cable route and it was nos/boxed when i got it last year

Chute55uk":2ybwkn9t said:
pretty sure i have one, an avenger in a box, will need to check length and get you a pic. its a tbone with cable route and it was nos/boxed when i got it last year

Awesome :cool:

Just to clarify on the cable routing; it has to be the internal type and not the "top entry" type..

So like this:

7697741422_f0293bfd0c_b.jpg

Not this:

f2f_t_bone_stem.jpg

I have a 9/10 condition Tioga Tbone/Avenger in black that is 1 1/8 with a 120mm extension that has neither of these options. It has an additional brake cable guide that fits in the headset. If thats any good let me know and i'll send you a pic.

Dave

Here are the pics in case. There are a couple of scuffs on the cable guide and the box is a bit soiled from storage.
I want £15 delivered in the UK

Dave

Attachments

• Tbone box lable.jpg
    Tbone box lable.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Brake cable guide.jpg
    Brake cable guide.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 280
  • Tbone Box.jpg
    Tbone Box.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 280
  • Tbone.jpg
    Tbone.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 280

davemev":12tcr1ww said:
I have a 9/10 condition Tioga Tbone/Avenger in black that is 1 1/8 with a 120mm extension that has neither of these options. It has an additional brake cable guide that fits in the headset. If thats any good let me know and i'll send you a pic.

Dave

Thanks Dave, unfortunately I have one of these myself :LOL: I'm really after the internal cable routing version..

That's cool. I sold an internal routing one a couple of months ago but it was only a 1"
Good luck with the search

Back