Scammed on Marktplaats, god damn it!

naturally Fox don't like it as they would rather sell you a new forks. ..... I ask as I have heard that when replacing the guides in alloy Rover V8 heads, the aluminium alloy gets pulled out by the guide so usual method is to mill the guides out and fit oversized ones.

Windwave replace press fit steerers in old bombers, this couldnt be all that different so I would guess its possible with the right equipment?

Is visit the seller, stick it up his bottom, and march him up and down the street like a giant lollipop until he refunds me.

And what's all this Paypal gift malarkey? Lying about the status of a transaction to avoid paying fees is fraudulent.

Chopper1192":tz4mh29j said:
Is visit the seller, stick it up his bottom, and march him up and down the street like a giant lollipop until he refunds me.

And what's all this Paypal gift malarkey? Lying about the status of a transaction to avoid paying fees is fraudulent.
Call me a noob, I rarely use PP and I don't know everything about it.

Chopper1192":31bfq0h1 said:
You're a noob.
thank_you_sir_may_i_have_another_.jpg

Chopper1192":395jkwmq said:
I'm sorry bud, but as the regular Reteobikers will affirm, that's as good as you're likely to get from me! ;)

I thought it was rather generous of you ;)

Wasmachineman NL, you must have seen enough threads on here explaining the woes of paying large sums of money by Paypal Gift to unknown people? Basically, DON'T DO IT! you may as well walk up to a stranger on the street and hand them 100Euros and then watch them walk away...

Read up on the Paypal buyer protection, and pay by Paypal "Goods" for large or expensive items, or even for small and cheap items if you've never bought from the seller before, the fees are pretty minimal but you get your money back if the deal goes bad, so worth it in my opinion.

Send the forks back to the seller :)

Forget about sending them back, I pressed the steerer out (LOL @ how easily it pressed out), Now to find some dead Fox forks and away my ML7 goes!

Actually, scratch that idea of finding a new steerer, I have made a extender [from a grade 8.8 steel bolt] so I can ride my ML7 now with 140mm of travel!

Back