Tapatalk / Forum Reader(s)

why is it wrong?
it seems to work well in the mobile template. a few things I would change, well one really but I'll add that to the other thread.

I've never used tapatalk. is it cross platform. android/win8/iOS.
what benefits does it give?
will it cost John?
will it cost me?

MaLóL":3sydw6tr said:
try tapatalk. then you will perfectly understand me. cheers.

Why would I try it, I have no need for it as far as I know.
Not as if I can use this forum.

Can John make some cash out of it, e.g. Adverts ? As the mobile skin doesn't afaik.

Tapatalk is a forum manager, something not existing in a desktop environment as far as i know. there is a tapatalk add-on for chrome though.

I suggest to visits tapatalk websito to know how it works. The thing is that with tapatalk is much much much easier to use forums. It's one the things that work so much better in tablet/smartphones than computers. It will help this site to have more frequent users, more users and have a much more active forums. Also i think it consumes much less bandwith for the server of this forum.

You need to try it to know how awesome it is... also, lot of people used to tapatalk tend to use less and less those forums not supported. And anyways, it's not difficult to implement it. Just update the phpbbforum version of this website and solved...

taptalk is like rss for a blog. If you know rss you will love it so so much. same thing with tapatalk when you use it for first time...

I used both RSS and Tapatalk and liked neither.

I honestly don't care if it's included or not, just as long as I don't get those annoying "hey, did you know this forum uses Tapatalk? Get it now !" messages every single time I try to visit the forum on my phone.

Back