Show us yer FSR's

Quite interesting!

I have an old spare A2Z adapter in the mancave, i removed it for the same reasons you did, although i replaced it with an Onza adapter.

I might hack my A2Z adapter up and fit it to my old 98 FSR ground control :D

I think it would look a bit better if all the silver bits were painted black as well mind!

Just got these from ebay :)

Gonna repaint the frame as well, I'm thinking either white or gunmetal gray. Course I might just do glossy black to for simplicity.

random fsr question, whats the best way to figure out what fork works, i want to upgrade my shot triple clamp judys to marazocchi Jr T, forks would these work?

They should work no problem. Just make sure that the steerer tube is 1 1/8 diameter and that it is long enough.

lowslowandold":e154xrpb said:
random fsr question, whats the best way to figure out what fork works, i want to upgrade my shot triple clamp judys to marazocchi Jr T, forks would these work?
What flavour of JR T are you thinking of? They come in 100mm/130mm/150mm/170mm versions (from older models to newer models). If you have the BETD linkage you can run up to 150mm travel forks without messing up the geometry too much. I run a pair of '99 Jr Ts which are 130mm travel ones and I think they're pretty much perfect for the bike. In the near future though I'll be putting a 150mm Super T on so we'll see how that goes.

whats the widest tyres people are running on there fsr? currently i have some really old tioga's on there 1.95, will 2.1-2.2 fit? looks close on the rear frame?

I use Conti Mountain King II in 2.2 - seems like 2.3 might be possible, depending on the actual tire width.

lowslowandold":1y02t1sx said:
whats the widest tyres people are running on there fsr? currently i have some really old tioga's on there 1.95, will 2.1-2.2 fit? looks close on the rear frame?
Running a WTB Weirwolf 2.5 on mine atm. She's tight but doable. Made sure I got my LBS bloke to test it first.

So I know the shock is 6.5 x 1.5 with the stock link, but anyone tried or think I can run a 6.75 x 1.5 shock?

Latest posts

Back