Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

Anyone fancy picking today's podium?

1 Cancellara
2 Chavanel
3 Phinney

I'm really hoping Stannard and Thomas can do something, but I don't think Stannard quite has the edge and Thomas is just a bit lacking in form. Now I'm off to bury my head in the sand as I'm on a 12hr early shift and will watch the highlights tonight :)

Managed to see the last 50k or so of LBL. What a race! I got 1,3,4,7,10 in my dream team too :D I wouldn't give the result today but that was a class move.

Watched the last 30km myself, always a great race, didn't think the temporary course had a negative impact... Hats off to Martin, he rode a great finish, the boy's in the form of his life, really says something when you can ride away from Rodriguez on hill

Reckon J-Rod went too early, but thats easy enough to say noo. But class finish from Martin and a great dig from Hysedal(sp?).

Aye can't wait, I'd have loved it if Contador was riding though.

a big fan of the pedal dancer, but what from what I've seen of him this year he makes testing attacks and comes up short. hope he finds his legs for july.

nibali on the other hand looks very serious

in other matters, recently discovered this http://www.steephill.tv/

ok should have put money where the mouth was at LBL, not often you pick a 1 2

so tour of romandie, always an interesting race, who do you fancy

interesting start list, to me the GT contenders are all missing

appreciate froome's here but been done over a few times season to date

for me valverde has being showing form or talansky perhaps

but a number of up and comers, pinot, westra, brajkovic and when will van der broeck get the finger out and do it

Back