1991 Marin Bear Valley

wookiee":3kpf9bym said:
Well thats about a third of what I have just spent on my latest Marin Eldridge thats just the one model up! And about a tenth of what my Team cost me after all my fiddling! Go girl! My missus is hankering after a Marin herself after years of riding a tank of a Giant that was all of £150 10 years ago. I will find her something Zolatone and Marin as soon as I stop buying for myself!

It gets better.... she beat the seller down :facepalm:

'WE' will be selling the Palisades, now that the Bear Valley has arrived.

NeilM":21sx7v7f said:
Tc":21sx7v7f said:
KatieMacK":21sx7v7f said:
Bahahahaha! I still can't stop laughing at her in her slippers! I can't wait to try and get her out on a ride! She'll probably rinse me though :(

Daughter of NeilM I presume? :D

T

YUP!

Ahh the perfect retro family you must be proud! I am currently educating/brainwashing my three and a half year old son! And I think my wife is definately leaning towards the retro way!

NeilM":34q9n1d9 said:
wookiee":34q9n1d9 said:
Well thats about a third of what I have just spent on my latest Marin Eldridge thats just the one model up! And about a tenth of what my Team cost me after all my fiddling! Go girl! My missus is hankering after a Marin herself after years of riding a tank of a Giant that was all of £150 10 years ago. I will find her something Zolatone and Marin as soon as I stop buying for myself!

It gets better.... she beat the seller down :facepalm:

'WE' will be selling the Palisades, now that the Bear Valley has arrived.

Genius she is a trooper! You will prob get at least £90 for the Palisades!

You cannot beat a Bear Valley in my opinion - it has taken some years to prove it though, if one can ride it in a high position in one's spd slippers and plus 4's on the "big ring" up a hill on the very first outing (after a break of a good 12 - 15 years) who knows what adventures lay ahead once I get fit?! And it's got........a stand! Fancy that.

Mummimac":cbvyh31i said:
You cannot beat a Bear Valley in my opinion - it has taken some years to prove it though, if one can ride it in a high position in one's spd slippers and plus 4's on the "big ring" up a hill on the very first outing (after a break of a good 12 - 15 years) who knows what adventures lay ahead once I get fit?! And it's got........a stand! Fancy that.

Blimey! Now were in trouble, it's the missus :shock:

Yes, I am proud to be a trooper. The future of the Palisades could most likely be negotiated with Neil M. He paid for all the bits except the bike and delivery himself!

Hang on hang on, this is turning into a family soap opera!
Where's your boy Neil? :LOL:

T

Tc":qzsq6fn7 said:
Hang on hang on, this is turning into a family soap opera!
Where's your boy Neil? :LOL:

T

He'll be along presently no doubt.

Retrobiking... fun for ALL the family :mrgreen:

EDIT: Oh! There he is.

Back