1991 Marin Bear Valley

When it comes to bargains, she makes me look like a rank amateur, her other bike is a 91 Palisades Trail that she got for £22!

She's only 5' 4" tall, but she rides with a very slow cadence, exactly the reverse of my son and I. She does need the flat bars though, as she prefers a more forward position. I'll take care of that tomorrow and fit some Kore bars I have.... until she gets the originals ;)

So come on how much was it! Oh and by the way what a great day for a ride today...it was almost bordering on dusty rather than gloopy!!!

(Snagged my Plus 4's on the chainring tho! :LOL: )

Bahahahaha! I still can't stop laughing at her in her slippers! I can't wait to try and get her out on a ride! She'll probably rinse me though :(

KatieMacK":16gdv9eq said:
Bahahahaha! I still can't stop laughing at her in her slippers! I can't wait to try and get her out on a ride! She'll probably rinse me though :(

You'll notice she's riding up our road..... in the big ring!

(Sorry guys, that's a family joke)

NeilM":1sy48n77 said:
wookiee":1sy48n77 said:
So come on how much was it!

Ready?

Sitting down?

£60

Well thats about a third of what I have just spent on my latest Marin Eldridge thats just the one model up! And about a tenth of what my Team cost me after all my fiddling! Go girl! My missus is hankering after a Marin herself after years of riding a tank of a Giant that was all of £150 10 years ago. I will find her something Zolatone and Marin as soon as I stop buying for myself!

NeilM":154kem2t said:
KatieMacK":154kem2t said:

You'll notice she's riding up our road..... in the big ring!

(Sorry guys, that's a family joke)

Big ring X Big ring which is a chain stretcher!

KatieMacK":3r99r8l0 said:

Daughter of NeilM I presume? :D

T

Back