raleigh special products division 853 Identification

I guess it is for you yeah but you're doing the right thing mate. Maybe we can have a whip round, get you a Raleigh Activator :)

GrumpyOldMan":2pesxjr6 said:
Just thought I'd better point out that it was me who listed it on ebay. I have withdrawn it from sale and contacted smallrider about it. I bought it from a shop in Blackpool so hopefully this will get sorted without me being out of pocket!

Ian.
Hiya would you please pm me or something I am sure we can sort something out and would really like my bike back

dare I put my phone number, yes 07796515145

Paul

Hi,

I would be interested in an update about this, have the Police been involved yet? Perhaps a chance to get thieves and people who handle stolen bikes to court? I better add that is no reflection on anyone here who have got caught up in this.

Richard

The police have been informed as I did not want grumpy old man in any trouble whatsoever and they are coming to see me this weekend, hopefully they will investigate more, who knows I may even find the other bike that was stolen at the same time.

Be nice to the Police and try and ensure they take some positive action. You need to sure you want the matter pursued and make yourself amenable to attending court - should they decide to investigate.

TGR, your interest in this is appreciated but don't forget there are two victims in this. I paid hard earned money to a shop for this bike which I potentially might not get back. Be patient and let us get on with it and we/I will update as and when possible.

Ian.

HI - I understand what you mean - but there could be three victims - the shop owner may be out money too. I will be patient and if you wish to PM me with a result that would be fine.

Richard

smallrider":keq9tazl said:
The police have been informed as I did not want grumpy old man in any trouble whatsoever and they are coming to see me this weekend, hopefully they will investigate more, who knows I may even find the other bike that was stolen at the same time.
Well this morning I got my bike delivered to me by the police who are now doing investigations after nearly 3 weeks! it is in somewhat worse condition few paint chip and small dink in the frame etc but I am so pleased to get it back.

I would like to thank Grumpy old man,who seems to be not that grumpy at all considering I would also like to thank richardinstall for first spotting the bike and posting on the forum, also anyone else who has posted on this saga.

Now I want cash converters " the shop where he bought it" to try and keep thier name clean by giving grumpy old man his money back they need to keep a better list of stolen goods.

c'mon cash converters pay up

Back