Boston marathon.

saulus":3hvpsrlo said:
Blindingsun":3hvpsrlo said:
I seen the video of the boston explosion last night, and while yes it is tragic what happened, all I can say speaking from experience, is that they were lucky it was only a small explosion, it could have been a lot worse. looked more like an IED to me.

You were absolutely right Sir, they confirmed yesterday that they found parts of a pressure cooker. Apparently a typical tool used to make IED's by these type of sickf**ks.

Thank you Sir, I'm glad my military training actually worked...kinda.

in the real world I wish we could just take the safety labels off everything in the USA and let the problem sort itself out

konatime":31u9q31m said:
Pardon me...fone went :facepalm:

Looks like you finished editing it before I did. No harm done (hopefully).
Then again I'm not too sure if such pics belong on a forum like this, even in General & OT.

konatime":oe1fy3s5 said:
http://t.co/ndZdJy7FaM

:shock: Hell IF that's him he's copped it "multiple trauma" and whoever sent this from the coroners is going to be in trouble.

Kinda interesting as they press seriously grilled the medics about what damage was sustained to his body. I might add, that the injuries described by the Doc are not consistent with the ^^ pic.. '' he was on about the abdomen being a right mess.

Blindingsun":oe1fy3s5 said:
in the real world I wish we could just take the safety labels off everything in the USA and let the problem sort itself out

I'm intrigued, :) America strikes me as paradoxical; they have the right to bear arms but will sue you for selling them a cup of coffee that's too hot. :)

Back