The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
spike3":19j6r5tc said:
I wonder which has worse brakes the Activator or the Mustang, you have metal brakes but wide chromed rims, I have plastic brakes but proper rims

Both out done by the maverick - chrome rims and caliper brakes :LOL: I do have classy brown cable outers though :LOL:

Well I just shelled out £4.80 (ebay bid) on a very very unsuitable but very retro bike, I have a mean plan for it and it might just replace the activator for the ride. Will see once I've picked it up tomorrow. :)

spike3":3215euo9 said:
Well I just shelled out £4.80 (ebay bid) on a very very unsuitable but very retro bike, I have a mean plan for it and it might just replace the activator for the ride. Will see once I've picked it up tomorrow. :)

My sister had something like that. I used to steal it on a Sunday to do my paper round!

Right! I'm in the game now; just won a Raleigh Ogre Max on the bay.

I'm picking it up tomorrow evening, so lets hope it fits and is / can be made serviceable.

There was mention of cracked tyres, if they are not too bad, they stay, if they are too bad I'll just have to see what I have in stock from BITD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back