Kaya's Kildale Cake Run 21st April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I have permission to join you if you'll have me :roll: Also I have mailed the link to another recyclist who is knocking about on a diamondback as his 'Retro'. I may use the wifes bike this time if I can build/fettle it before then.

Cheers Nick

ps I'll drive Matthew

Does that mean I have to fix Zoe's bike as well as your Landie ! , glad you've been given permission it's a great run and you should enjoy it .
Matthew

Hello! Was waoting till near the time to answer but yes i'll be there. Loved this ride in the hail last time can't wait to revisit.

Kaya shall we expect that itll still be wet?

Was out riding in the Kildale/Guisborough area today, totally dry, first time in recent history I've not had to wash the bike!!!!

Unclejack":ndm80zfe said:
Hello! Was waoting till near the time to answer but yes i'll be there. Loved this ride in the hail last time can't wait to revisit.

Kaya shall we expect that itll still be wet?

I've been in and around Guissy woods today and its mostly dry and with the slight breeze we're having at the moment the rest should be dry as well very soon :LOL:

dicoverybmw":ndm80zfe said:
Was out riding in the Kildale/Guisborough area today, totally dry, first time in recent history I've not had to wash the bike!!!!

I think the slight breeze we're experiencing at the moment blew all the mud off my bike ;)

Ps
I'm planting my veg in the allotment this week so we'll probably have 12 inches of snow by next Sunday :LOL:

Keep meaning to make this one, but I have to work Sunday morning so won't be able to make it, if I was a bit closer I'd be able to just about make it straight from work.

maybe next year :cry:

You know what, after a shit week at work, shit week in politics, shit week in the news, can't wait to get back to what matters.

Unclejack":llc3gsfb said:
You know what, after a shit week at work, can't wait to get back to what matters.

Not just me then. The sacred hills of kildale offer much therapy and cream filled muffins for our greedy guts!

see you there. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back