My new GROOVY...

Wow! :shock: :shock:

It looked pretty on that previous photos you had, and on that video interview Rody gave, but it looks awesome on those pics.

That place where you took the pics also helps, i´m very impressed.

It would deffo enter my "desirable bikes" list...

Nice bike, Roy. Enjoy it, mate! ;)

Super nice - I know you've probably posted this before but what's the tubing Rody's used for your frame?

Little Bob":1e8z70lt said:
Super nice - I know you've probably posted this before but what's the tubing Rody's used for your frame?

As Rody says....

every tubeset is hand selected to fit the needs of the individual.

In this case, it is a mix of Columbus (HT, DT), Dedda (TT), Custom drawn (ST), and 4130 custom bent (SS, CS).

That is one of the great things about having such a global market, you are not locked into a few options, the world is your buffet

For materials, this means you can be ultra picky in getting just what the customer requires.

cheers,

rody

purplewicked":35kdriim said:
bike is awesome, really nice... but the whole photo shoot is slightly too narcissistic. anyway... nice pics.

if you mean there is too much "me" on the pics I totally agree with you, we also did the shoot to get some action shots for Rody so someone had to be on the bike.......
And yeah the bike is way prettier than I am ;)

Wow that is simply stunning. Rody is a proper artisan, going to have to give that man a call. Watch out wallet :cry:

S

Back