94/95 Minty Raleigh M-Trax Ti1000

richpips

Dirt Disciple
Hi I have a 1994 or 1995 Raleigh M-Trax Ti1000 in really quite amazing condition. It looks as if it's done about 200 miles. Top tube c-c measures 54 cm. Seattube (sloping) 42cm. So ~18" medium frame. :)

Paint is near mint. Wheels true, hubs smooth, tyres still with the little nobbles on. Shimano Alivio (1st gen) throughout. All looks original. Bar grips and bar end rubber grips unperished and no signs of use.

The only "major" fault is that the right hand shifter window is missing (see 3rd pic). There are a couple of small scratches, and the odd bubble in the plastic frame coating

Price for a quick sale £170 posted, or £150 collected from SK22 (UK only sale)

Pics taken today, and more available if you want.

Raleigh M-Trax Ti1000 1 by RichSeipp, on Flickr

Raleigh M-Trax Ti1000 2 by RichSeipp, on Flickr

Raleigh M-Trax Ti1000 3 by RichSeipp, on Flickr

Yes, I'm new here, but often post and sell on singletrack - http://singletrackworld.com/forum/profile/richpips

Cheers Rich

Keep it and join a retro club local are, there fantastic bikes. I have the exact same bike but mine has seen a few more rocks and crashes

Hi is this still available? Are you open to offers posted?? Im new here but am after an mtrax ti to start my retro biking off ... Kind Regards Jamie

Really interested in this. Missed one on eBay a while ago, only bid 70 & went for 77 :(

Whats the lowest you would accept posted?

Thanks but out of what im prepared to pay for this model/spec. If you consider splitting first dibs on the frame if the price is reasonable!

Cheers

I'm sure you will find somebody that is prepared to pay the asking price if not somewhere close, it looks immaculate and if I was to find one as mint as that for £77 I'd snap their arm off") good luck..

Back