Hope disc timeline

The Ken":2rizytgw said:
looks like from around 94 - ti glide hub

TI-Glide was the name of the rear of the set not a front which would have been mono,suspension or fatso.
That is a suspension i believe.

I think everyone on this forum has a set :LOL:
Mine

Attachments

• dynas_pics_071_large_186 (Small).jpg
    dynas_pics_071_large_186 (Small).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 559
HELP! I have bought a great pair of M4s from this very forum. I am now in the position where I need a 160 rotor for the rear and an adapter to convert the number 3 IS mount caliper to fit onto my post mount forks along with a 203 rotor for the front. Can anybody help? I have 3 180 hope rotors if anyone fancies swaps as well as a Kore stem and shimano ht2 external bb. Can also do cash if the price is right!
cheers,

Pete

Hi pete,

You're better off posting this kinda thing in the wanted forum.

As it is I can probably karma you the post mount adaptor. It's from a c2 but I think they are the same.
May also have a 203 or 205mm rotor.
Will discuss in pm.

Cheers.

Are these for 5 bolt rotors youre on about Pete ?as i might have a spare 160(or 165 rather ;)) you can have.

160/203mm :? 203mm on the front .Have you had one sausage sarnie too many :shock: :LOL:

Hi gents, it is 6 bolt rotors I am after but hanks for the offers. These are great brakes but starting to wish I could have afforded to got brand new. Dyna-ti: 203 up front is only because the adapter kick it out another 20mm and it is a number 3 caliper which is is 183 as standard anyway, the rear number 3 is 160 and bolts straight on. But I am also partial to the odd sausage sarnie!

Dude, unless the M4 ( am I correct that you bought these from Cyfa??) have the post mount option then your stuck with IS as these were a pre post mount standard....

They are IS at the moment but I am after a HBSM20H adapter which does the job, running on a v tight budget so hence the appeal!

Sorry guys this is meant to be a history forum not a problem forum, please don't clutter it with the with the kind of thing easily asked in the main forum

And to make up for it I pointed you in the direction of history in the for sale thread, buy it and add it to the collection.....

Back