Not Rolf

Are they actually doing anything now at tv land to try and stop/prevent this happening in the future ?.....what regs do they have in place, lets say when kids are in studios ete etc ......just a thought.

jonnyboy666":3gmvtcrc said:
oh god :facepalm:

a christmas i went out for dinner with a group of friends just as all this was really kicking off, the conversation inevitably turned to this, "i can't believe it, whoever next?" which after a few pints turned to lets write a list, that list is on my phone, a list of "i wouldn't be surprised if he was a . . . "

rolf was number 2 on the list

Who was at No.1?

The Chuckle Brothers?

Just be careful what names you all post.....what seems lighthearted here may not seem so at a later date!......twittering 80's mp's spring to mind!.... ;)

I don't see any reason to post names of anyone who has not appeared in a press report on this issue. Unlikely that they may read this of course, but tasteless none the less.

I really hope that Rolf proves to be caught up unfairly in the witchhunt surrounding elderly celebs. :facepalm: I know you can't judge a book by it's cover, but he doesn't really fit in the same category as Jim Davidson, Gary Glitter, Freddy Star and Jimmy saville. He has always come across as a genuine and loving husband, father and Grandfather, (been married for an age) and what's more I'm still officially a member of Rolf's cartoon club!

I don't really think there is a category as such, and we don't have facts based/post conviction information for at least two of the people on that list. It really is something no one would ever suspect until they are faced with it.

We had plenty of people insisting Savile was innocent, on the flimsiest basis such as 'we knew someone that knew him, etc..'.

When our corrupt civil service and monarchy allow knighthoods to be given to the likes of Arthur C Clarke we should never be surprised at the way those in influential positions use their status.

Back