Cambusbarron woods & north third - new date SAT 20th APRIL

Re: Cambusbarron woods & north third - new date SAT 20th APR

Sorry guys, now looking like i'll not make this one :(

Re: Cambusbarron woods & north third - sunday 31st March.

keithyr":2ki1p3yn said:
So basic directions is come off M9 at jnct 10 then you are heading for Quarry Road cambusbarron. there is a wee car park but plenty of side streets for parking. if we aim to arrive 10ish and riding by half past.

there are too many turns to fully describe so please google maps or satnav it.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=quarry ... k&t=h&z=16

I'll probably come off at junction 9, I think it's a wee bit easier to find that way:

- Follow the A872/Glasgow Road heading towards Stirling, then left at roundabout (you'll drive past a Shell petrol station on left just after roundabout)
- Then left at junction/traffic lights onto Weavers Row (you'll pass a Lidl's on the right)
- follow road past playing fields on the right, you'll get to a mini-roundabout with a small sign on left marked Polmaise Road - turn left here (if you see King's Park BUPA building on your left, you've gone too far, so go back to last mini roundabout).
- Once over the bridge, turn right and head towards Cambusbarron.

Cannae wait noo! Weathers looking braw anaw :)

keithyr":23h79b3x said:
see,, Robs scared him aff!

Damned right, Rob works in alphabetical order so k,l,"M", i'm next :shock:

ZZ last time we were up, we didna find the trials in cambussbarron wood but went round the quarry to North Third, hoping between us we can find the entrnace to cambussbarron ?

attached is a wee map showing the area. we are starting at the "cambusbarron parking" note.

Attachments

• carparking.jpg
    carparking.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 256

Been looking at the vids on YouTube and put the Vaults on in preparation. Not working again until next Friday so I've a week to recover.
Looking toward to this a lot.

BTW do I owe anyone anything? Or is anyone looking for owt? And does anyone have some kind of chainguide type thing they want to sell/loan?

whats everyone riding ?

torn between modern anthem and retro RTS

Back