Flat pedals...silver cage ideally

I've got a pair of silver Odyssey Triple Trap pedals if they're any good to you.
Decent nick but one pedal has a crack on the very outside of the cage (the opposite end to the axle) through the ‘E’ in Odyssey, it doesn't affect performance at all but just to point it out.
£8 posted?

NakedGav":6na7l2uj said:
I've got a pair of silver Odyssey Triple Trap pedals if they're any good to you.
Decent nick but one pedal has a crack on the very outside of the cage (the opposite end to the axle) through the ‘E’ in Odyssey, it doesn't affect performance at all but just to point it out.
£8 posted?

Are the spindles and bearings in good nick? Reason I ask is that the ones I have are NOS triple traps but with the wrong size spindles, so I could potentially swap them out if they would fit. What size are the ones you have?

Cheers

They are standard MTB fitment (9/16 I believe). I will check the bearing quality tonight and let you know.

Ok, I checked the pedals out last night and although they both spin well enough there is some play in bot of them. Still usable for a rider but if you're after something more in line with the build then maybe not suitable.

Thanks for the honesty, you're right I think for me at the moment probably not for me but thanks for checking.

I have a nice set of light bright silver ones, bearings all good, but the plastic bearing cap on one has disappeared, may be able to find another to fit?
Pictures? ;)

I also have a mint set of silver body, but bright Blue Ano'd cages, if this would match the frame?
PM me ta?

Back