Hope disc timeline

Talking of rotors :? I have a pair of 165mm seized onto the spiders.I'll pass them onto big.eck to get them out for me.I've promised him that bolt through axle that came with my red rear ti glide,might as get him to work for them :LOL:

Righto TK
One of it in 2 bits and one of it assembled
As you can see the bearings slide on quite easily but are still a very close fit,the last bearing would need pressed on :?
I thought it might be for a bulb but for the fact it was fitted to the Ti-glide :?

What do you reckon ?
The longer section has 2 flats machined onto it ,i suppose for bolting it in tight :?

The bearings were new[just dirty from my storage box]and as it was fitted to the hub that was new then i reckon they always went together. :? .
Who built it remains the question and as anyone that has been on RB for a while will tell you-Some parts we will never know the history of :(

[Spacers might be the wrong way around,i cant remember how they sat)

Attachments

• Hope bolt through axle 016 (Large).jpg
    Hope bolt through axle 016 (Large).jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Hope bolt through axle 014 (Large).jpg
    Hope bolt through axle 014 (Large).jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,136
Does anyone have a definitive listing of the Hope C2 caliper half numbers?

This seems to have vanished from the hope site in the last couple of years.

Picked up this front wheel assembly with the mountain bracket for Girvin forks. I'm guessing these must be pretty rare?

DSCF5069-1.jpg

DSCF5081.jpg

DSCF5082.jpg

DSCF5083.jpg

DSCF5084.jpg

Oooo nice I picked up the same for manitous the other day. Will put up a pick for completeness - although only the fork bracket is different.

the bracket for the Girvin I haven't seen before, but I have 3 of those calipers, rare-ish but findable. Lets see the hub please, can't tell from that angle what type it is.

The Ken":lvdvfsvz said:
the bracket for the Girvin I haven't seen before, but I have 3 of those calipers, rare-ish but findable. Lets see the hub please, can't tell from that angle what type it is.

here you go...

Attachments

• DSCF5073.jpg
    DSCF5073.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 660
Back