Jesus christ someone save it and put it out of it's misery!!

Blindingsun

Retro Guru
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Specialized-s ... 3a804015eb

I want to cry right now. who lets people do this shit?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Jesus christ someone save it and put it out of it's mise

Poor thing unfortunately is suspect its one for the strippers. Although removing those forks would be a blessing.

Forks ? Look like a couple of drainpipes.

Whaddya mean... it's an, and I quote, "lovely Stumpjumper". In a kind of shoot it in the head way.

now that is funny!....and...er...a shame :roll:
I should point out that I am not adverse to adding new components to a classic frame as it gives the best of both...but triple clamps on a stumpy???

wow :shock: , man, this is....a....lets see.... leaves me speechless :facepalm:

It's looks pretty poor setup and he hasn't bothered to clean it or take decent pictures!
I think it's one of those bikes where every part has something wrong with it!

Back