All sold.

mikef350

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all

Up for sale is my recently purchased 1999 specialized fsr comp which does not! come with forks but i am taking delivery of some 2003 rockshox sid world cup forks in next couple of days which will be up for sale also.

The frame is used and has a few chips in the paint but there is no dint's or dings.

Spec is

1999 fsr comp stump jumper frame,blue 17"centre to top and 20" centre to centre top tube,iam 6ft,1" and although the frames allitle small i have been realy comfy on long bike rides.

fox float rear shock,holds air.
specialized stout sealed bearing hubs front and rear laced to mavic x221 rims (both run straight)
sdg pivatol seat and seat post
xtr rear mech
xt front mech
it comes with original xt sti's which still work but not 100% but there is some 9speed deore sti's fitted to the bike.
ritchey force light bars.
tange/specialized sealed bearing headset.
xt rear cassete
ritchey megabite tyres
x2 topeak bottle cages
odi grips.

All the bike needs is a set of forks or you could buy the rockshox sids forks off me when i get them.

I just want my money back on everything so the forks would be £65 posted and the bike £180 plus postage on top or buyer pick up.
2vip56x.jpg

2cg1oop.jpg

19ba85.jpg

efsc5g.jpg

2h80nqv.jpg

14lncih.jpg

jb3bdf.jpg

ouqweq.jpg

2a7ei3m.jpg

1gofh0.jpg

dmbero.jpg

2yoevjr.jpg

1glhnc.jpg

209lob7.jpg

Re: 1999 specialized fsr stumpjumper comp £180

hi all

heres some pics of the bike with forks fitted and price is now 200 plus postage on top for the complete bike
33pbiqf.jpg

106d99t.jpg

28tku1y.jpg

15ge5wm.jpg

Hi all

I am thinking about splitting the bike if there's any interest

If you split, I'm interested in :

Rear Mech
Both Sets of STI's
V Brakes

Thanks,
Matt.

Re: 1999 specialized fsr stumpjumper comp breaking

Hi, what's the length of the steerer tube on the SIDs? What travel are they? Are they in full working order and what cosmetic condition are they in? Finally how much do you want for them posted?

Back