Campagnolo Record Titanium 9 Speed Groupset <300 miles SOLD

Re: Campagnolo Record Titanium 9 Speed Groupset &lt;300 miles

If you do split it, I'd like the brakes. Sorry!

I'd love the rear mech , shifters & brakes If you did split...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've got a Colnago Titanio in the workshop at the moment with this groupset and it's in a sorry sorry state. It's the best groupset Campag ever made IMHO (luckily I don't need another one -see my De Rosa thread) and this guy has just let it go to rot. If it was a pet he'd be banned from keeping animals.

This will go for a fortune. Shifters alone are probably worth £400 and the wheels will go for the same at least.

There must have been an overlap when 9 speed used the 1st gen ergo shape shifters ( as fitted to my Chesini)

Attachments

• 314.jpg
    314.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 684

Markynag":1myfh6rd said:
I'd love the rear mech , shifters & brakes If you did split...
I have the brakes,shifters and rear mech if you still need them

let me know

Cheers dbmtb, I have to agree about it being the best groupset campag ever made, it's really beautuful stuff. Fingers crossed about it going for a fortune!

You will of course be kicking your own arse for selling it in a couple of months time.

Nah, there's no way I could justify riding it, I just bought a whole bike for what I'm hoping this will go for, and it's way more bike than I need!

Back